Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Joy...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weirdest things about them. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own about their 6 weirdest things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog that informs them they are tagged and tell them to read your blog.

1. I have texture issues...meaning I won't eat certain foods because I don't like the way they feel in my mouth, or I won't wear certain fabrics because I don't like to feel them on my skin.

2. I like Spongebob Squarepants

3. I keep my DVDs alphabetized. I used to categorize and alphabetize my CD's too. I probably will again when I move.

4. I hate chaos & clutter in my working life, but at home I'm surrounded by it.

5. I can find a song to relate to most situations. Most of the time they play in my head and can be triggered by a word. I knew someone who always said life is a musical and I fully believe it. And it will be some random obsure song that only I know, like songs from musicals...

6. I love to buy make up and shoes. I really only wear 2 or 3 pairs of shoes and I very rarely wear makeup.

Now I have to tag some people: Krystina, Jeremy, Mike

No comments: