This post is inspired by one of those "get to know your friends better" e-mails. So, since you'll all know me so well, you won't have to send me those things anymore!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of, but my middle name, Lynne, is also my mom's middle name
2. Are You an Only child? Yup, and no I don't wish that I had siblings. You can't miss something you haven't had...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do. I used to be very complusive about it being perfect, but I've learned to relax. It's still really nice though. Mike told me that it looks like comic book writing :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT. Ham. I used to like ham sandwiches with ketchup on them. I'll eat that stuff everyday
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I find myself annoying sometimes, but I guess that's true of most people. Can you repeat the question?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Is 'sarcastabitch' a word?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. They've been swollen since I was 12. Maybe they're just fat though...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if I could bungee jump from the flooor to the floor, I am deathly afraid of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Life and/or Honey Nut Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I hate tying my shoes. I have them all knotted so that I don't have to untie them ever.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In body, not really. In spirit, yes. In mind, I can bend spoons.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chunky, crunchy kinds
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their clothes
15. RED OR PINK? I don't like to play favorites with color
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am loyal to a fault and I tend to overwork myself, even when it's bad (you all remember me working at the Citadel...)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jeremy, Brian, Deb, Kari,
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? They can't send it cause I didn't send it TO anyone, I shared with everyone!
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green cords, bare feet
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chinese food from Beijing Beijing in Southgate. I travelled 40 minutes in shitty weather just to have it. And I bought new shoes too...
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The constant din of the TV Listings channel. Mostly because I can't find the remote.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Mike when I cuddle against him, italian restaurants, when the rain starts to fall, too many things to name
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Deb, one of my best friends and former roomies from Keyano. Whenever we talk, it's like no time has passed even though we've both gone through a lot of changes
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? He's a great guy who I don't talk to or see nearly often enough
27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Do any of you really want to hear my rant on sports? I think not...let's just say nothing, they're all stupid
28. HAIR COLOUR? Kind of dark brown with reddish bits in the right light
29. EYE COLOUR? Depends on when you catch me, but mostly green
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes
31. FAVOURITE FOOD? Meat. I don't believe in vegetarianism. I think not eating meat makes you do crazy things. Save a cow, eat a vegetarian is my motto. I also like bread and chocolate.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don't like scary movies at all, but I don't always need a happy ending. I say "Ambivolent"
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The World's Hottest Commercials. These are all of the Clio award winning commercials from the past year. I hate commercials on TV, but put 'em on a movie screen and charge ten bucks and I'm there!
34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring
36. HUGS OR KISSES? both
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Anything with chocolate
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well, if you guys want to comment that's cool, if not, that's cool too
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hate these questions. I don't require the validation of people responding to me.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Terry Pratchett's Wyrd Sisters - the play, by Stephen Briggs, The Worst Jobs in History, by Tony Robinson. He hosts the show on History and he played Baldrick in all of the Balck Adder series
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Usually a calculator, but right now I'm using the couch (it's an optical mouse)
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? House
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND? Rain falling
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, Keith Richards scares me...
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hattem in the Netherlands.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? It depends who you are asking...;)
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Melfort, Saskatchewan
Did anyone else notice that there was no question #26?
Do you all feel like you know more about me?
Good. So you won't send me more of these, right? I'll just refer you here if you do...